Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Freedom of wireless internet

I am right now in Hyderabad airport, waiting for S2-146 to Delhi. I got a tata indicom v data card to recently but never tried this. This post is dedicated to my first use of wireless internet (apart from my office's wireless network). This experience is great - because of the power it gives. Not that I am doing some damn serious or critical work. But it atleast gave me power to post a blog while at airport:-).
Btw an interesting thing that I observed today is huge crowd at the Hyd airport - not able to figure out the reason - but looks like some noon flights are delayed and this has made this already crowded hour worse.
Hey I need to move now - since there is an announcement for the boarding.
See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home