Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Path Less Traveled

I mean the path of entrepreneurship. It is indeed less traveled. Read this article Jumping into the unknown in HT which drew my attention because I met one of the personalities mentioned - Nitin Vyakaranam - before making my decision to join ISB. He is having a tough time getting the funding from VC’s for his company Spirit Networks even though he has excellent experience, a fantastic business plan which had helped him win a couple of B-Plan competitions and some management gurus on his board of directors. This sounds disappointing. But what inspires me is what Nitin says – “"Spirit is the third start-up I created. If this fails too, I will have a better chance of succeeding the next time round, because, in the business world, there's always a next time…."

I hope I make it in the first time itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home