Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I am in ISB

I am in ISB now. Reached ISB on 18th. I was expected to reach on 18th morning to Hyderabad but Thanks to Air Deccan which made it almost evening.
I joined a little late. Most of the other people joined on 15th. I was really worried if I missed something really important.
Here are the things which I missed -
  • Lots of gyan sessions by alums
  • An important session about Honour Code
  • Lots of fun/games/parties
  • Presentation of a few clubs by alums - most important of them - Bhakti Club :D

I didn't join ISB on 15th because I was attending a very important event at my home town Kuchaman City. It was "Pravasi Sammelan".

What I gained by attending the event -

  • Met many people who belong to Kuchaman but are staying at other places. Most of them are doing very well in their respective fields - I mean professionally. It was a great experience meeting them and talking with them.
  • Some notable personalities with whom I met are Kamal Barjatiya of RajShree Productions, Usha Punia - Tourism Minister of Rajasthan, Yunus Khan - Transport Minister of Rajasthan.
  • The most important thing happened was - the event was successful and all the projects planned got the required funding.

Will get back with ISB life later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home