Sunday, July 09, 2006

I am tagged.

I have been tagged by two of my close friends – Arun Dhar and Yashovardhan Gupta. Apparently I need to complete these sentences.

I am thinking - What does tagging mean? I don’t know. Neither the people who tagged me know it properly.

I said – I can do it. So far so good!

I want – to spend time with my sweetheart.

I wish – I have 30 hours in a day.

I miss – all my old friends.

I hear – myself – questioning and answering to myself.

I wonder – what will I do post ISB

I regret – nothing. Absolutely nothing

I am - ambitious.

I sing – “Masti ki paathshala”

I dance – with passion

I am not – good in time management

I write – very little. Must get time to work on this

I hate - hypocrites

I confuse – happiness with achievement.

I should – work harder

I finish – by tagging Archana Rao, Chiranth Channappa, Kishore Kotturu, Nikhil Kaushik, Pratima Jayaram

4 Comments:

Blogger Chiranth Channappa said...

and the tradition continues..

http://chiranth.blogspot.com/2006/07/tagged.html

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kuch naya kab likh raha hai..-dharmesh

2:07 PM  
Blogger ankurindia said...

me not good in management too

9:07 AM  
Blogger rajib said...

I see that ISB has instilled some order in the entropy that was Kapil 'Chaman' Mantri.

I dont see any other reason why disordered thoughts have stopped flowing from ur keyboard.

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home