Sunday, May 14, 2006

Updates From ISB

A lot is happening in ISB.
Thursday May 11th –A party was organized – it was shorts and skirt party – with people dancing in some 1.5 feet deep pool. An innovative idea! I partied till 3 AM in the morning. Had a great time.

Friday May 12th – There have been some 3-4 confirmed cases of Chicken Pox in ISB Campus. (Some people say they are 7-8). Some people arranged for a vaccination for those who never had Chicken Pox. I got myself vaccinated.
Later went out to Srinagar Colony. Came back in night after dinner.

I realized – “I have studied for a total of 3 hours after coming to ISB. I need to study. I have two assignments to be submitted on Monday. Two midterm examinations next week!” I went to LRC (Learning Resource Centre or Library) for the first time to study the course books. Earlier I had been there only to read magazines.

Elections for GSB President are approaching. People are talking about who are the candidates – who should be elected – how should an ideal candidate be – etc. etc.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kishore said...

hmmm...........Thats why you are roaming in LRC even during the odd midnight times.

How much midnight oil did u burn dude?

10:31 PM  
Blogger Nitish said...

Which post are you standing for? :)

5:15 AM  
Blogger Kapil Mantri said...

Wait and watch Nitish.

6:50 AM  
Blogger yashovardhan gupta said...

you forgot an extremely important event, you met the great gupta.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home